Thinking About Tomorrow

A clean green future for everyone     [Home]

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Senior scientists fed up with Bush over global warming

It must be seriously frustrating being a scientist in the United States of America right now. I mean, didn't previous American Presidents listen to and respect scientific evidence? Anyway, Dubya and the gang in the White House certainly don't. I doubt Bush would know what evidence-based science was if it smacked him in the head. I haven't met a single American scientist who was happy with their country's current two-term President. I for one have been boycotting all conferences in that country until they find a decent Administration. In the mean time, senior scientists in the USA will continue to be flabberghasted by Bush's views on amongst other things. I wouldn't be surprised if a few American scientists are starting to look for jobs offshore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home